Danielle Ragazzo, M.ED, CT
“When I can connect with a client and help support them, it brings me so much joy. Whether it’s a moment of vulnerability, or a moment of accomplishment, it’s wonderful to allow them the comfort of knowing that someone is listening and someone really cares.”
I joined the Center for Grief and Trauma Therapy because of its focus. After dealing with grief and trauma personally and professionally, I understand that grief is unique and ever changing. I believe it is so important to be able to process the loss and to have support with what changes unfold. Trauma is distinctive in itself, and often can have lasting effects on the psyche, individual and family. I specialize in working with children, adolescents, and young adults, but I work with all ages.
Grief and loss are different for every person. My goal is to help clients identify and process their feelings, using a person-centered, compassionate, empathetic approach that focuses on identifying strengths and working towards acceptance. I’m here to help my clients learn to breathe again. Start the healing process, I am ready to support you in this journey.
- Grief and Loss
- Suicide and Risk Assessment
- Behavioral Concerns and Bullying
- Anger, Anxiety, Depression, and Stress
- Divorce and Changing Family Structures
- Youth, Adolescents, and Families
- Master’s Degree in Elementary and Secondary School Counseling
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Family and Community Studies
- Pre-Licensed Professional
- Presented at Delaware School Counselor Association Conferences in 2006 and 2013
- Created Training Programs for Staff to Combat Bullying in Schools
- Co-facilitated Grief & Loss Yoga Retreat in Ocean City, MD