Danielle Ragazzo, M.ED
“When I can connect with a client and help support them, it brings me so much joy. Whether it’s a moment of vulnerability, or a moment of accomplishment, it’s wonderful to allow them the comfort of knowing that someone is listening and someone really cares.”
I joined the Center for Grief and Trauma Therapy because of its focus. After dealing with grief and trauma personally and professionally, I understand that grief is unique and ever changing. I believe it is so important to be able to process the loss and to have support with what changes unfold. Trauma is distinctive in itself as well, and often can have lasting effects on the psyche, individual and family. I specialize in working with children, adolescents, and young adults. I’ve worked with children since 2006 and I’m always thrilled to have the opportunity to help them and their families.
Grief and loss are different for every person. Children can experience a lot of pain and confusion because they don’t understand what’s going on. My goal is to help them identify and process their feelings, using a compassionate and empathetic approach that focuses on acceptance. I’m here to help my clients learn to breathe again. I previously worked as a school counselor for 10 years and I can work with your child individually or your family as a whole to promote healing.
- Grief and Loss
- Suicide and Risk Assessment
- Behavioral Concerns and Bullying
- Anger, Anxiety, Depression, and Stress
- Divorce and Changing Family Structures
- Youth, Adolescents, and Families
- Master’s Degree in Elementary and Secondary School Counseling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Family and Community Studies
- Pre-License Professional
- Presented at Delaware School Counselor Association Conferences in 2006 and 2013
- Created Training Programs for Staff to Combat Bullying in Schools